Several Mercer County restaurants make NJ fan favorites list
The State of New Jersey has many local restaurants offering delicious food. Just to let you know, there are plenty of fan favorite restaurants to be found here in Mercer County.
New Jersey monthly recently shared the list of results from the 38th Annual Jersey Choice Restaurant Survey. Eight different Mercer County restaurants made the fan favorite list.
It was declared on New Jersey monthly that the Garden State was divided into 3 sections, North Jersey, Central Jersey and South Jersey. See, there’s a Central Jersey for those who always say there’s no such thing.
Here are the categories and restaurants that Mercer County took # 1 as a fan favorite.
- Best New Restaurant – Kuo Social – Robbinsville
- Bang for the Buck – Surf Taco – Princeton (New Jersey Monthly has multiple locations)
- Breakfast – PJ’s Pancake House – Princeton
- Brewery – Triumph – Princeton
- Cheese steaks – Hoagies Haven – Princeton
- Chinese – Kuo Social – Robbinsville (twice on the list)
- Italian Deli – Dolce & Clemente’s – Robbinsville
- Seafood – Blue Point Grill – Princeton
- Spanish / Portuguese – Malaga – Canton of Hamilton
On the list of “Readers Pick NJ’s Favorite Restaurants of 2021” we also saw that Mastoris Diner in Bordentown was a fan favorite in the Diner category.
As for the chain restaurant category, we have the 3 fan favorites here in Mercer County. On this list, you can find Cheesecake Factory, Jersey Mike’s Subs, and Shake Shack.
According to New Jersey monthly, most votes took place in February when numerous COVID-19 restrictions were lifted for restaurants in the state of New Jersey.