Scanning Images From Canon Printer
Scanning documents area unit terribly essential as a result of it permits you to stay associate degree electronic copy of them for archive functions. As files still expand and copies increase, and document management becomes overwhelming, scanning necessary documents and storing them on a tough drive will prevent most time. it’s terribly convenient because it eliminates the task of looking through drawers researching thousands of copies and files to seek out one explicit document. And for this, individuals would like sensible scanners and one amongest the highest leading complete of scanners is Canon. several Canon printers area unit all-in-one printers, which implies that it comes with associate degree intrinsical printer and scanner. The scanner options of such printers area unit terribly wonderful and reliable and scans documents and files in extremely outlined quality. If you wish a lot of insight into the globe of canon printers then you’ll be able to contact Canon Printer Customer Support Number.
- Turn on your canon printer and make sure that it is connected to the computer through a USB cable.
- Open the lid of the scanner and place the image face down on the scanner glass or pan and align it along the arrows to make sure that you have placed it correctly.
- Go to Windows home screen and click on the ‘start’ button and click it. Under ‘all programs’ choose ‘windows fax and scan’.
- Click on the ‘scan’ button and select ‘new scan’ which will appear in the secondary blue menu at the top of the window.
- On the drop down menu click on ‘profile’ then ‘photo’ to scan the image. Apply the necessary adjustments to the picture and click the ‘preview’ button and then click ‘scan’.
Above are five easy steps that you can follow or use to scan an image in your canon printer. If you face any technical difficulty then you can call Canon printer customer support number to get technical assistance from experts.
Submit your review