Office Administrator – Superior Business Solutions
Superior Business Solutions offers a full line of industry-leading equipment from Ricoh and Toshiba. In the office and at home, in today’s connected world, our equipment applies state-of-the-art capabilities to create products and digital solutions that make a difference. We offer solutions by providing a full line of products to meet all customer needs – from low-end black and white copiers to high-end connected devices, network-ready color units and fax machines/MFPs. Please visit our website at superiorbusiness.ca to learn more.
We are looking for an independent and motivated individual to join our team as an Office Administrator in the Sault Ste Marie area.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as the Office Administrator, you are the first point of contact for all of our visitors to Superior Business Solutions and AK Graphics.
In addition to answering and transferring all incoming calls to appropriate staff, receiving and distributing internal mail, you will also coordinate schedules and provide administrative support to all office staff. The incumbent of this position will report to the Commercial Sales Manager and support the day-to-day functions of the accounting department
• College diploma in office administration or a similar field of study, an asset
• Must have previous experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Experience with Sage (Simply Accounting) and QuickBooks and Microsoft office suite
• Previous experience in accounting is an asset
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work with little instruction
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment, while
meet and meet deadlines.
• Able to remain highly professional and confidential
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to implement and maintain organizational systems.
Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com before November 25, noon 2022. Please quote the job title in the email
Superior Business Solutions is an inclusive employer. Accommodations are available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make the appropriate arrangements.
N1 Solutions Inc.