Mini projector with 2.5 hours of battery life
With the Nebula Capsule 3 Laser, Anker presented under its brand a new compact mini-projector with laser technology, which is supposed to provide a bright and contrasting image. Thanks to a built-in battery, it has an autonomy of up to 2.5 hours without power.
The Nebula Capsule 3 laser in detail
After the two variants of the Nebula Cosmos in May, the new Nebula Capsule 3 Laser now follows with a more compact laser projector including an integrated battery, which is therefore also suitable for outdoor use.
The laser projector is as small as a beverage can and fits comfortably in any pocket or backpack. The dimensions are just 83mm x 83mm x 170mm, while the black projector weighs just 950 grams.
The built-in battery provides 2.5 hours of battery life and fully charges in 3 hours via USB Type-C with Quick Charge 2.0. Of course, you can also charge it with a power bank when you’re on the go. Anker also offers a variety of options for this. Of course you can also use the laser projector with a cable and bypass the battery.
Bright, high-contrast Full HD image
Thanks to laser technology, the Nebula Capsule 3 Laser is supposed to provide a particularly bright and high-contrast image. The projector has a brightness of 300 ISO lumens, which is 1.8 times brighter than conventional LED projectors.
Full HD 1080p resolution with rich colors and high contrast, including HDR 10, is achieved on a 120-inch projection size at a throw distance of 3.5 meters. The configuration is also particularly intuitive and fast.
The manufacturer promises that the intelligent, automatic keystone correction and autofocus enable setup in just three seconds. There are also 8 watt speakers including Dolby Audio support. The projector can also be used as a Bluetooth music player without displaying an image. Here even up to 10 hours of battery life should be possible.
Android TV 11.0 is used as the operating system. It offers a huge selection of entertainment and is compatible with Google Assistant and Chromecast. Thus, voice control is also possible. Additionally, there are current ports like HDMI 2.1, a 3.5mm jack, and the USB-C port for charging.
- Height: 170mm
- Diameter: 83mm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Display technology: DLP 0.23 DMD
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Brightness: 300 ISO lumens
- Lamp life: 30,000 hours
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Throw ratio: 1.2
- Offset: 100%
- Focus Adjustment: Auto
- Projection mode: front/rear/front ceiling/rear ceiling
- Keystone correction: Auto (vertical ±40°), Auto (horizontal ±40°)
- Interface: HDMI 2.1 / USB-C / AUX OUT
- Physical buttons: ON/OFF/volume/mode change/D-pad mode/back
- BT Remote App: Android and iOS
- Processor: quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor
- GPU: G52MC1
- Memory: 2 GB DDR Battery: 52 Wh
- Speakers: 8W
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual frequency 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Fan: less than 28 dB
- Operating System: Android 11.0
- Operating modes: projector mode, Bluetooth speaker mode
- OTA: Supported
- App Store: Supported
- 2.5 hours in battery mode
- 10 hours in Bluetooth speaker mode
- Charging time: 3 hours with Quick Charge 2.0 20V/2.25A
- Nebula Capsule 3 laser, power adapter, user manual, 90cm USB-C cable, remote control, 2 AAA batteries, stand.
Price and availability
The Nebula Capsule 3 Laser projector is expected to be released at the end of 2022. The manufacturer’s MSRP is 899.99 euros. For more details, visit the manufacturer’s official website. Pre-orders that pay 1 euro right now will get a huge 150 euro discount on the release and therefore only pay 749.99 euros.
Comments are closed.