How To Connect Canon Printer To Wi-Fi Dial +1-888-326-0222 For Support
Canon Inc. is one in all the foremost notable printer producing wholes everywhere the brand. Canon provides latest technology printers with user friendly interface and complete client satisfaction. Canon printers square measure notable for its sturdiness and high performance. Today, like several different printer behind, Canon additionally comes with the intrinsical Wi-Fi property feature.
Although, connecting your printer to Wi-Fi isn’t a posh procedure however typically you would possibly face some problems throughout the method. If this is often the case then you are doing not got to worry as a result of during this article, we’ll be discussing concerning the method to attach your Canon printer with Wi-Fi.
Step 1 : Config The Canon Printer
First of all, you would like to set up the printer for connecting it to wireless network through SSID and parole. when connecting it, you would like to feature the printer to your pc and you furthermore mght have to be compelled to check that that your pc and printer, each ar connected to identical wireless network.
- Turn on your printer and wait for few seconds until it loads all its configurations.
- Click on the Setting icon.
- Tap on the Next
- After the Device Settings comes up, click on the OK
- Press the Next button for going into the LAN settings and then press OK
- Now the printer will initiate the process of searching for all available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once the search is completed, it’ll show you the list of the available networks and you need to select the appropriate one.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to enter the password. Now there is complex step that you need to do carefully. You need to change the input format by pressing the ‘*’ button. The modes will be changed from numeric, uppercase, and lower case letters. Once you have selected the correct format of input, you can use the keys to enter the password and press OK.
- You will see the Connected on the printer once you are connected successfully.
Step 2 : Adding Canon Printer In Cumputer
After connecting printer to the Wi-Fi network, currently you’ll need to add the printer to your pc. you’ll be able to roll in the hay by following on top of mentioned steps:
- Press Windows + R button from your keyboard.
- In the dialogue box, enter, control /name Microsoft.Devices And Printers and then press the Enter key.
- From the top of the screen, click on Add a printer button.
- Now windows will search for the available printers, select the printer and then click on Next.
Get Support For Canon Printer
By following the on top of mentioned steps, you’ll be ready to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi. However, if you’re powerless to try and do thus otherwise you have encounter any type of issue whereas this method then you’ll be able to kindle support from the consultants. you’ll be able to connect with Canon Printer Tech Support Number and solve your undergoing problems instantly.
Submit your review