Epson to showcase new 3-chip 3LCD laser projectors and more at InfoComm 2022 – rAVe [PUBS]
Epson will showcase its new 3-chip 3LCD laser projection solutions at InfoComm 2022 in booth N2331, including the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000 and 10,000 lumen laser projectors.
Showing for the first time in the United States, Epson introduces its new ultra-compact 13,000, 16,000 and 20,000 lumen projectors, including the EB-PU2220B and EB-PU2120W projectors that are 60% smaller and 50% more lighter than the previous generation of 20,000 lumens. projector. With their significantly reduced size and weight and advanced tool set, the new models are designed to simplify installation and reduce maintenance.
At InfoComm, Epson will showcase the future of hybrid meeting rooms in a unique way with ultra-wide display solutions (21 x 9 aspect ratios and beyond) that allow everyone to see, be seen and have an equal presence, while leaving room for presentations, chats, working documents and more.
From captivating small moments of experience to larger-than-life immersive applications and hybrid meeting rooms, Epson will showcase its range of display solutions – ranging from 2,000 to 30,000 lumens – and premium applications for endless possibilities. through lighting. Additional products include:
- Pro Series Projectors: Ranging from 6,000 to 30,000 lumens, Epson’s latest Pro Series interchangeable lens projectors offer pro-level features and installation tools for end users. Equipped with advanced installation features, a 3-chip 3LCD for exceptional color brightness, and WUXGA resolution with 4K enhancement technology, the Pro Series models deliver crystal-clear, lifelike images and high projection. range that blends discreetly into any environment.
- PixAlign ELPEC01 Camera: Adding another layer of convenience and simplified installation to Epson’s line of interchangeable lens projectors, the new camera attaches to the projector or ultra short throw lens – no tools or adjustment required. the necessary angle. Seamless solution providing quick access to powerful projection tools for single or multiple projector setups, the camera features easy screen matching and color calibration, stacking assist, tile for edge blending and remote assistance.
- PowerLite Laser Projectors: Epson’s high-powered PowerLite projectors engage and inspire with exceptionally bright, larger-than-life images up to 500 inches10 and ultra-wide aspect ratios. From 3,600 to 7,000 lumens of equal color and brightness, the projectors offer ultra short, short and standard throw lens options and support content sharing with the latest connectivity, as well as creative features for impactful presentations, video conferences, immersive artistic experiences, retail displays, etc.
- BrightLink Interactive Laser Displays: BrightLink displays transform meeting spaces and classrooms into immersive, collaborative environments where productivity is enhanced, creativity is exposed, and all participants are seen, able to see, and fully engaged. Equipped with 3-chip 3LCD technology for vivid, brilliant colors even in ambient light conditions, BrightLink models deliver large, bright images up to 120 inches. These flexible laser displays breathe new life into ordinary walls and dry-erase boards, eliminating the need for dedicated circuit boards or bulky flat-panel displays.
- LightScene Laser Projectors: Offering a black or white projector design, Epson’s digital signage solution enables users to create stunning visual displays and immersive environments. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting onto virtually any surface or material to unleash dynamic and experiential content for digital art applications, commercial signage and decoration.