Dial +1-888-326-0222 To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 140
Canon Printer Error Code 140 is that the technical hassle that happens within the Canon Printer. This technical error creates disturbance within the writing of the Canon Printer. Users notice it difficult to perform printing with this technical error.
Though, canon printer is claimed to produce the most effective prints and has larger performance. however with this technical error, it becomes tough for the printer to produce fine quality prints. it’s vital to take care of the standard of the printer. to take care of the standard of the printer we’ll be discussing the reason for Canon Printer Error Code 140 and also the solutions to troubleshoot it.
Reason of the error code 140 in Canon Printer
The Error Code 140 in Canon Printer is that the technical disturbance occurring within the Canon Printer. This technical will seem once there’s hassle within the printer scanner. This error indicates once the printer scanner happens with technical hassle. Users face hassle once they ar unable to hold on with the scanning as a result of this technical error. To troubleshoot the Error Code 140 in Canon Printer we’ll discuss the solutions to mend this error.
Procedure to fix the error code 140 in Canon Printer
Procedure 1: Stop the printing process
- To perform this process, firstly go to the Start button.
- Next, navigate the Control panel and then go to the Devices.
- When the Devices window pops out, click on Printer.
- Select “Stop Printing”.
Procedure 2: Replace the ink cartridge
- Check the ink cartridge if it is empty or a faulty ink cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge is full then the ink cartridge might be full.
- Replace the ink cartridge.
- Buy a new cartridge from the official website of Canon.
Procedure 3: Re-check the printer
- To perform the process, re-install the driver software of the printer.
- Update the driver software.
- Visit the official site of the Canon official webpage and enter the Canon model.
- Download the latest version of the driver software.
- Clean the ink cartridge with a dry cloth.
- Next, press down the reset button for more than 5 times.
- Resetting the printer solves errors troubling up the Canon Printer.
- After this, press the reset button once to check the error.
- Clear up the extra pieces present inside the printer.
- Open up the printer lid and check for bits of paper inside the printer.
- Clean up the inside of the printer in a careful manner.
- Once you are done cleaning the printer, switch on the printer and delete all the pending jobs.
- Start a new printing and a scanning job to check the error.
- Clean up the encoder strip.
- Encoder strip is like a measuring tape present inside the printer that tells the print head the length of the printer.
- If the encoder strip is dirty then you will occur with this error.
- Take a lint-free cloth and a god liquid cleaner to clean up the encoder strip.
- Perform this step up to 5-6 times.
- Now, switch off the printer.
- Again switch on the printer.
- Check the error with a test print.
Canon Printer Support Phone Number is the third party service provider that helps to troubleshoot the technical errors from the printer.
Submit your review