Barcode Printer Market Revenue To Surpass USD 4.5 Billion By 2027: Global Market Insights Inc.
Desktop barcode printers are increasingly used for shipping label printing, light load labels, retail product label printing and labeling operations small scale that require lower print volumes. Desktop printers are compact and can easily fit into any office. Desktop barcode labels offer an intuitive user interface, an LCD touchscreen, a scalable on-site wireless kit, media handling options, and an innovative architecture to power ever-expanding printer capabilities. The LED indicator makes it easy to use and identify the status of the printer. It offers a variety of connectivity options, easy upgrades and integration with different programming languages and low total cost of ownership. These compact printers have an intuitive design and versatile connectivity options.
Request a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/147
The inkjet barcode printer market is experiencing strong demand for coding individual products on production lines. They print up to six lines of traceability codes and bar codes on porous and non-porous materials. Inkjet printers are easy to install and provide reliable performance with minimal maintenance. They are able to provide line stop logs and real-time output metering with a streamlined printing process to improve product identification. Inkjet barcode printers can be used for different fields of application as they work with different types of inks and colors for consumer and industrial marking. Market players, including Linx Printing Technologies Ltd. (Linx), offer remote monitoring and control of barcode printers through a secure cloud-based service.
Increased sales in the retail sector of North America will provide strong growth opportunities for the barcode printer market. The retail industry provides a competitive environment that fosters strong barcode printer business operations as it enables faster inventory audits. Retail sales are increasing in North American countries including the United States and Canada. There are many opportunities for growth in the retail sector of North America for barcode printer vendors as major e-commerce players including Amazon.com, Inc. and eBay Inc. use barcode printers for efficient inventory management and fast product deliveries .
Leading companies operating in the barcode printer market include Avery Dennison Corporation, Canon Inc., Bixolon Co. Ltd., Brother Industries Ltd., Citizen Systems Europe GmbH, Cognitive TPG LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Labeltac , Linx Printing Technologies Ltd (Linx), Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Postek Electronics Co., Ltd., Primera Technology, Inc., Printek LLC, Printronix, LLC, Seiko Epson Corporation, Sato Holdings Corporation, Tharo Systems, Inc., Star Micronics Co., Ltd, Wasp Barcode Technologies and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
Request to customize this research report @
Some of the key findings of the Barcode Printer Market report are:
- The barcode printer market will experience growth due to increasing technological advancements. Smart printing technologies improve the speed and quality of barcode printers. These printers can print high definition barcodes as well as human readable numbers, data and graphics. The increasing adoption of automatic identification and data capture technologies will positively impact the market.
- The advent of IoT technology in printing applications gives solution providers the ability to integrate with barcode printers. The management of barcode printers with IoT technology guarantees optimal configuration. Businesses can adjust settings for better barcode quality, update firmware remotely, and proactively schedule upgrades.
- The growing adoption of barcode laser printers, as they make label printing easy and inexpensive, will help in the development of the barcode printer market. Laser labels sold in sheets are economical and primarily used for on-demand printing on site. Laser printers are capable of printing at extremely high dpi resolutions and providing durable markings. This helps boost sales of barcode printers.
- The market is seeing an increasing introduction of barcode printers with a resolution below 300 dpi. A 300 dpi printhead allows more information to fit into a smaller barcode. It is suitable for less dense codes with crisp, readable barcodes.
- Mobile barcode printers are growing in popularity as they provide a competitive advantage to end users through real-time information printing on demand. Mobile printers help reduce overall printing costs, increase employee productivity and increase return on investment (ROI). These printers aid in the efficient management of shipping orders and warehouse inventory.
Table of contents (ToC) of the report:
Chapter 3 Barcode Printer Market Overview
3.1 Industry segmentation
3.2 Impact of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
3.2.1 Global Outlook
3.2.2 Regional perspectives
3.2.3 Industry value chain
220.127.116.11 Software / technology providers
18.104.22.168 System integrators
3.2.4 Competitive landscape
22.214.171.124 Business growth
3.3 Industry Ecosystem Analysis
3.3.1 Raw material suppliers
3.3.2 Component suppliers
3.3.4 Technology / software providers
3.3.5 System integrators
3.3.7 Supplier matrix
3.4 Technology and innovation landscape
3.5 Regulatory landscape
3.6 Industry impact forces
3.6.1 Growth drivers
3.6.2 Pitfalls and challenges of the industry
3.7 Analysis of growth potential
3.8 Porter’s analysis
3.9 PESTEL analysis
Browse the full table of contents (ToC) @
About Global Market Insights Inc.
Global Market Insights Inc., headquartered at Delaware, United States, is a global provider of market research and consulting services, providing syndicated and personalized research reports as well as growing consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports provide clients with insightful insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid in strategic decision making. These comprehensive reports are designed using a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Sales to businesses, United States
Global Market Overview Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.